Canon EOS Rebel SL1 18MP Digital SLR with 18-55mm EF-S IS STM Lens and 3-inch Touch Screen + 32GB SDHC + Replacement LP-E12 Battery + Card Reader + Tamrac Camera Case + Tiffen Filter Set + Mini HDMI Cable + Remote Control + Accessory Kit
As the world's smallest and lightest digital SLR camera*, the new EOS Rebel SL1 is small in size but enormous in performance. With a newly-designed Canon 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and speedy Canon DIGIC 5 Image Processor, it delivers images of extraordinary quality - ideal for those stepping up from a smartphone or compact camera. An impressive ISO range of 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for stills and 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for video plus up to 4.0 fps continuous shooting make this camera the go-to for any photo opportunity, even in dim lighting or when capturing fast action subjects. And Hybrid CMOS AF II delivers accurate AF tracking during Live View shooting, helping ensure your photos and movies are crisp and clear.
• Canon EOS Rebel SL1 with EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Kit
• Tamrac 5513 Tamrac Adventure Zoom 3 Gray and Black Holster Case - Tamrac Camera Case
• Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Replacement Battery Pack for EOS M
• Focus Full Sized 59" Photo & Video Tripod
• 32GB SDHC/SDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card
• Focus 58mm .43x Wide Angle lens
• Focus 58mm 2.2 Telephoto Lens
• SLR-Photo-Video Rechargeable LED Light
• Focus 58mm 3-piece Filter Kit
• Focus All In One High Speed USB 2.0 Card Reader
• Focus Mini HDMI Cable 6ft
• SLR/DSLR Pro Hang Grip
• Focus Professional Dust Blower
• Focus 5 Piece Deluxe Cleaning and Care Kit
• Focus Digital SLR Photography in a Snap Jumpstart Guide DVD
• High Quality Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
• Focus Lens Cap Keeper
• Lens Pen Cleaning Tool
• Focus Memory Card Wallet
• Focus Screen Protectors
• Infrared Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control Canon EOS DSLR Cameras
World's smallest and lightest digital SLR camera* featuring a newly-developed 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for stills and ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for videos for shooting from bright to dim light, and high performance DIGIC 5 Image Processor for exceptional image quality and speed.
EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p), built-in monaural microphone, manual audio level adjustment, and Video Snapshot with editing for expanded movie shooting options.
Touch Screen Wide 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II (approximately 1,040,000 dots) with smudge-resistant coating features multi-touch operation with direct access to functions for setting changes and Touch AF for an easy, intuitive experience and clear viewing when outdoors; an Optical Viewfinder with approx. 0.87x magnification makes subjects easier to see.
9-point AF system (including a high-precision cross-type f/2.8 center point) for exceptional autofocus performance when shooting with the viewfinder; new Hybrid CMOS AF II, which combines the advantages of high-speed phase-detection AF and high-precision contrast AF, provides a widened AF area for increased autofocus speed and accuracy when shooting photos and movies in Live View.
Expand your creativity with advanced imaging features like Effect Shot mode, Background Simulation and advanced Creative Filters that can be displayed in real time during Live View shooting.